Mechanical Anchor at Fire Assembly

I am designing a 2 hour floor assembly to span between existing concrete
bearing walls.  The span is only 8 feet.  The floor is 3 inch steel deck
with 3-1/4 inches of light weight concrete.  I was planning on supporting
the steel deck with a steel angle anchored to the existing concrete.

The problem is that the new ICBO report for expansion bolts (Hilti Kwik
Bolt II) states that *anchors are limited to nonfire-resistive
construction.*  As we all know, I can not use epoxy anchors because they
melt at relatively low temperatures.  Is there any type of anchor that I
can use?  Or do I have to provide independant supports for the floor
structure and not tie into the existing concrete wall.

I would appreciate anyone's opinion on this matter and reccommendations.

Thank you

Mike Brown, P.E.
CSHQA Engineers
Boise, ID