RE: Drafter / Engineer Needed

At 10:53 AM 4/21/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I don't get it.
>
>Why is it that someone can't send a job listing on the mailing list? If
SEAOC were genuinely concerned about the traffic it might generate
(although I think I've only seen about three or four listings all the while
I've subscribed to this list- and yes, one of them was from me ;)) then
why, for cryin out loud, is there so much "humor" stuff sent without so
much as a request from the administrators to cease such truly irrelevant
stuff?

>I'd much rather hear about a job offering somewhere than some of the other
drivel that crosses this mailing list. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT a
humorless person. I just think that the reason given for restricting job
offerings is a red herring because they do NOT clog the mail list nearly as
much as other, more useless and irrelevant things do.

>Thanks,
>Robert Grandmaison
>MKM & Associates- a company always eager to hire a good engineer or CAD
operator!

I agree!

David Carpenter