Re: List Job Offers

I agree with Mr. Wish, coming from a person who is about to graduate in
June, let everyone advertise jobs on the list!  I've been to about 4
technical job fairs at my school this year and found a grand total of 2
out of about 100 that were structural engineering positions.  I found this
listserver to be very helpful in providing information related to learning
about the job market, specifically the structural engineering job market.
The listserver is an effective way of reaching a large audience, quickly.

David Taquino
UCSD
...taking the EIT this Saturday, wish me luck...