Re: List Job Offers

> Shafat wrote:
>

> >5. Head hunters and employment agencies will love this list. They know how
> >to use lists that allow FREE job postings.
>
> >6. On an average, this list server sends 25 email a day. That is quite
> >high! Anything we can do to cut the traffic and focus on the Structural
> >Engineering issues would be appreciated by membership in large.
>
> >7. Seeking employment and Help wanted ads are similar to advertising. The
> >difference is, one is selling his service while the other is selling a
> >product. Advertising has a cost and a place. I oppose to any advertising on
> >this list server, including Help wanted ads.

 I agree.  There should be no exception to job listing and advertising,
we got enough email already.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE