Autocad Screen capture.

Dear All,

I have this problem for presentations of drawings.  I found it easiest to
transfer the drawings into Powerpoint from Autocad and then insert the
resulting  file stright into the word document.  Its been a couple of months
since I did but I remeber it seemed to work better than anything else i
tried.  it is also better if you export the Autocad stuff as grey scale
canna remember how I did it.

But looked ok in recent paper.

John Nichols