Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Autocad Screen capture.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Autocad Screen capture.
- From: John Nichols <cejn(--nospam--at)engmail.newcastle.edu.au>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:03:18 +1000
Dear All, I have this problem for presentations of drawings. I found it easiest to transfer the drawings into Powerpoint from Autocad and then insert the resulting file stright into the word document. Its been a couple of months since I did but I remeber it seemed to work better than anything else i tried. it is also better if you export the Autocad stuff as grey scale canna remember how I did it. But looked ok in recent paper. John Nichols
- Prev by Subject: RE: AutoCad Center Line & Plate Symbols
- Next by Subject: AUTOCAD To MICROSTATION
- Previous by thread: Re: COMP Woodworks
- Next by thread: One Question Survey