One Question Survey

Just a reminder:

There is a one question survey on our web site at:

http://www.seaoc.org

Please participate. The result of the survey will determine if we should,
or should not, permit "Job seeking" and "Help Wanted" ads on this list
server. Your participation is critical since the result so far are neck to
neck.

Shafat

p.s. For those interested in advertising on our web site, please visiting
the advertising page from our home page.