Termite Control

Microwaving termites might work.

If I remember my basic courses in Radio, from the service and an interest
in short-wave radios, microwaves heat the water in an object slowly
(Cooking) or flash (Explosive Steam) depending on usage and / or intent.

Keep in mind that the termites like wet wood areas, they do eat the wood in
an area where they infest, which may be a problem. That is kind of obvious
and has probably been worked out.

I would be interested to see how this works myself.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.