Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Termite Control[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Termite Control
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)IX.NETCOM.COM>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:05:55 -0400
Microwaving termites might work. If I remember my basic courses in Radio, from the service and an interest in short-wave radios, microwaves heat the water in an object slowly (Cooking) or flash (Explosive Steam) depending on usage and / or intent. Keep in mind that the termites like wet wood areas, they do eat the wood in an area where they infest, which may be a problem. That is kind of obvious and has probably been worked out. I would be interested to see how this works myself. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: tension only bracing
- Next by Subject: test
- Previous by thread: Re: One Question Survey
- Next by thread: SMRF Issue forum