Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: COMP Woodworks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: COMP Woodworks
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:01:17 EDT
I use Woodworks, Bill. Mainly to confirm choices I make based on the tables I have set up for various joists, beams, and columns. It's also handy to check various equivalents in different species that I'm not familiar with and don't have in my tables yet. It's ok if they keep it inexpensive, otherwise forget it. $0.02. Brian Veit, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: COMP Woodworks
- Next by Subject: COMP Woodworks
- Previous by thread: Re: COMP Woodworks
- Next by thread: COMP Woodworks