Re: European Engineering Standards

John,

That was certainly an interesting piece you posted.  As an engineer whose had over
10 years of experience on the other side of the counter, I have yet to see a plan
that is totally clean.  Even with the experience of knowing what plan reviewers
are looking for, there is always something that they would see that I had
overlooked.  Having been on both sides of the counter, I count on a thorough peer
review by the enforcing agency if not for anything but peace of mind knowing that
a peer is able to poke and prod at my work and provide critique.

At the very least, I'm certainly glad your calcs were clean....

Gerald Caraig, P.E., C.B.O.