Re: One Question Survey

Shafat -

First, I will fill out the survey.

Now, since I started this whole mess, a couple of more thoughts on the job

1.  In addition to posting our ad on the list-serve, we also called SEAOSC to
run the ad in the newsletter.  It will run, but not until the June issue.
Even though this is later than I want, I will pay for it, and run it anyway.

2.  By posting the note on the list-serve instead of, or in addition to, the
job search on the web page, I also reach engineers who may not be looking for
a job, but may know of people that are.  Referrals have been a good source of
job applicants  for us over the years, and this is a nice benefit to the list-
serve.

3.  I understand your point about free advertising, and it is well taken.  I
would be willing to pay some fee to place my "Help Wanted" ad on the list-
serve.  Though, I think Job Seekers should be able to post for free.

That's it for now.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.