Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: List Job Offers (Survey)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC Newsletter" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: List Job Offers (Survey)
- From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 98 16:55:29 -0500
>I suggest that we conduct a survey on wether we should allow >personal help wanted and services offered ads in the listserve as long as it >has limited ad length and frequency of postings. We have a job forum where job listing should go. Why post them twice? Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen. ___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864) http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw
- Prev by Subject: Re: List Job Offers (Survey)
- Next by Subject: List Problem ??? 21 x "RE: Survey, final result (Corrected)"
- Previous by thread: Re: Tilt-up alterations
- Next by thread: Survey Status