RE: Tilt-up alterations

Jeff

I did a similar job some years ago. Welded two frames made from channels and
through bolted the frames to each side of the wall. The frame took the dead
load of the reaming wall above the opening. I extended the beams and added
additional bolts to drag the horz. forces from wind or seismic. Watch out
for the horz. steel for the chord when drilling for the bolts. You will need
the existing drawings for foundation check.