masonry tests

Hi:
Can you tell me where can I find information about monotonic loading
tests of integral masonry walls with height to width ratio >=  2 ?

 The walls have to be subjeted to a serie of displacement controlled
in-plane of the wall, and they  have to present a flexural mode of
failure. The walls can be of  hollow  concrete or clay  bricks, total
o parcialy grouted.

  I need the information about the material
properties ( yield and hardening strength of vertical and horizontal
reinforcement,  ultimate strength of prims, mortar and  reinforcement;
wall and brick dimensions, ...).

Finaly, I need the load-displacement diagrams obtained with the test.

If you can help me, please write me to 931642(--nospam--at)savegre.eic.ucr.ac.cr

I will apreciate any help or discussion.

       Esteban