Re: COMP Woodworks

Bill Allen, S.E. wrote:

> I am curious to find out if anyone out there has tried the new (Windows)
> version of Woodworks. Comments and opinions would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill Allen

I downloaded the demo and have been fiddling with it off and on for a few
weeks. It seems very comprehensive, particluarly the connection module.
Printout is not possible so I'm still unsure since presentation is very
important as far as I'm concerned. The shear wall portions seems easy to
fire up, but I've yet to import a cad file for "tracing"

Barry H. Welliver
Draper, Utah