Re: Re: One Question Survey

seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org,Internet writes:

Maybe one solution is to split this list serve into two list serves:  One for
technical matters and one for business matters.  This way, those who
are interested in just one or the other can cut the volume of their mail
down.  Brief job postings and humor ;-) could be limited to the business
list serve.

Mike Davis, P.E.

We have a good thing here in this list server.  I for one am very grateful.
We can get a lot of technical assistance, some humor, and some job listings.
It is a good cross blending.  However, my fear is if you make it "legal" to
post job offerings then it can get out of hand and we could suddenly be
swamped with college graduates, etc.  I prefer to leave it the way it is, no
posting jobs, and let a few sneak in every now and then.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org