RE: Tilt-Up Retrofit: Need some information

thanks Ernie, I found that I have the notes as well.
Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: ErnieNSE [mailto:ErnieNSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 1998 6:29 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Re: Tilt-Up Retrofit: Need some information

Dennis,

There was a seminar on Retrofit of Existing Tilt-up Buildings and In-fill
Frame Sponsored by SEAOSC on May 15, 1993. I didn't attend it but I bought a
Seminar Binder from SEAOSC. The section on Tilt-up is about 3/8 inches
thick.
Check with Don Gilbert at SEAOSC if they still have the Seminar Notes
available.

Ernie Natividad