rebar stakes

I have a client that needs engineering on the foundation system
for a cargo container that will house a radio transmitter.  The
problem is that he wants to set it on top of a decomposed granite
bed which even without any net overturning moment will be
able to resist the lateral sliding (what is the coefficient of friction
between steel and decomposed granite any way?) So I'm proposing
to have him drive #6 rebar dowels into soil and then attatch these to
the container skid plates.  I can't seem to find any information on how
to analyze a dowel driven into the ground for allowable lateral load.
Just for the heck of it I tried the UBC non-constrained caisson equation

to find a 35' embedment required... probably not applicable (hee hee)

Mark Pemberton, P.E.