RE: Drafter / Engineer Needed

----------
From: 	James A. Lord[SMTP:jlord(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, April 21, 1998 11:21 AM
To: 	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: 	RE: Drafter / Engineer Needed

Robert,

The reason that we ask that subscribers refrain from posting job offerings
and resumes from the list server is that SEAOC provides an alternative
forum - the job listings page on the website (www.seaoc.org).

Doh! I didn't even see the obvious...I guess if that other location is a "alternative", then it's okay to post them to this location as well? Alternative implies that there is an option to use either!- since the other location is an "alternative" this mail list would, in fact, be the most likely choice to post to!

Whew...I thought you were trying to say that using the mailing list for posting job offers and searches was NOT an alternative!

; )

Robert Grandmaison