From: ASLCSE [mailto:ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 1998 8:26 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Re: Subject: NEHRP Handbook

Dear fellow engineer:
Would one of you be so kind and fax me a copy of the
    checklist and evaluation summaries of the guidelines contained in the
NEHRP
    Handbook for Seismic Evaluation of Excisting Buildings.
I did call FEMA and ATC, both referred me to the 800 number where I ordered
this publication six weeks ago and again 4 weeks ago and I am still waiting
for it and my client starts to lose his patience....actually so do I.

Thanks for your help

Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
Consulting SE
12757 Deon Place