Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: COMP Woodworks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: COMP Woodworks
- From: "T" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:19:52 -0700
I have use dthe concept mode a couple of times but found that I was limited to simple (me?:)) structures and also that joist orientations were confusing. So I've retrogressed to doing my own layouts and identifying the elements that need designing etc Thor Tandy Date: Thursday, April 23, 1998 11:34 AM Subject: Re: COMP Woodworks >I find it pretty remarkable that no one that responded or anyone I know uses >the "concept" mode. Does it really take longer to define the geometry than >to (separately) define the loads for each and every beam? > >Thanks, >Bill >
- Prev by Subject: RE: COMP Woodworks
- Next by Subject: COMP: Browsers & e-mail choices
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: COMP Woodworks
- Next by thread: Autocad Screen capture.