Re: Re: One Question Survey

Richard Lewis Wrote:

>We have a good thing here in this list server.  I for one am very grateful.
>We can get a lot of technical assistance, some humor, and some job listings.
>It is a good cross blending.  However, my fear is if you make it "legal" to
>post job offerings then it can get out of hand and we could suddenly be
>swamped with college graduates, etc.  I prefer to leave it the way it is, no
>posting jobs, and let a few sneak in every now and then.

>Richard Lewis, P.E.
>Missionary TECH Team
>rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org

[Bill Cain]  I second that!  Several posters have proposed complicated
rules for participation.  Lets keep it simple.  It's working pretty well
(particular thanks to Shafat for his light, steady hand on the controls!)
and a lot of good information is available.  Splitting the list would cost
us all more time and trouble.

BILL CAIN, SE
OAKLAND, CA