RE: Brainteaser

1. Flip the first switch on for 10 min +/- 30 second.  8^)
2. Flip the first switch off.
3. Flip the second switch on
4. Go up stair right away
5. If the light is on, the second switch control the light
6. If not, touch the light bulb
7. If it is hot, the first switch control the light
8. If it is cool, the third switch control the light

HTH

Frank

Frank Yang, P.E.
Senior Engineer                                   BERGER/ABAM Engineers Inc
Voice: 206-431-2374                                33301 Ninth Avenue South
Fax:   206-431-2250                             Federal Way, WA  98003-6395