Structural IBC

Yes, I did.

However, the results are just in tabular form.  You have to have the
"Monograph" that was published listing the proposed changes, which I don't
have.  Tucson's chief building official does have the monograph --- it is
twice as thick as the IBC 2000 Draft.

BTW, check this week's ENR concerning the rush to adopt the IBC 2000.  I
agree with Tyree's position --- that we are going too fast to accomplish
something that doesn't require urgency!

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona