Pile Buck

I have an opportunity to become involved with a large project ($30E6+)
that will consist of numerous boat slips, bulkheads, and marinas.
Although I have designed five or so cofferdams (for placing boat
launching ramps in the dry) I am looking for some support type
information.

Approximately 2 or 3 years ago, there was a company by the name of PILE
BUCK, Inc. out of Jupiter, Florida that had a number of publications for
sale that dealt with these issues.  The "old" number is currently no
longer working.  Any clues???

Brian K. Smith, P.E.
Bossier City, Louisiana