RE: Pile Buck

I remember that PILE BUCK had a number of publications but I don't have
any current info on them.  However you might look at the Army Corps of
Engineers web site
http://www.usace.army.mil/inet/usace-docs/eng-manuals/em.htm.  Quite a
few of their design manuals are available on line.

Ed Marshall, PE
Simons Engineering
Atlanta