TILTUP - Bowed Tilt up Panels

In tilt up construction, what is the most likely
cause for a bowed panel.  I visited a site
recently were a couple of the panels bow outward
by about 1".   The panels that are bowed are
relatively lightly loaded and shows no cracking
other obvious signs of distress.  I believe the
panels are 7.25" thick, with quite a bit of
reinforcing and are about 42' tall with the roof
attachment at about 38'.  The panels are at least
6 months old.  I do not know when the bowing was
first noticed.

One person had suggested  muscling them back
straight with some kind of permanent attachment.
Has anyone out there tried to do such a thing
before?

Also, is the proper term for this, dish, bow,
camber, or what?

Thanks, Stan Johnson, P.E., Now with as much as
30% less off topic posts than the leading posters!

:o)