Re: Subject: NEHRP Handbook

Your asking for quite a number of pages.  My copy is bound and the pages
will have to be copied before faxing.  The check lists are spaced
throughout the volume.  If you limit your request to one type of building
and e-mail me directly that you haven't recienved this list from someone
else I'll send it on to you.

David Carpenter
dca(--nospam--at)mcn.org