Re: Autocad to Wordperfect

Doing a little experimenting with WordPerfect 6.2 (DOS), I ran into problems
importing an HPGL (.PLT) file into my document, something that I did not
have trouble with in WordPerfect 5.1.  Looking thru my directory I found a
README.CV file that listed the conversion files necessary for various file
formats.  In order to insert an HPGL plot file in the document, the
conversion file, CVDHPGL.CVX, must be installed in the WordPerfect directory,
or where other .CVX files are located.

I found the CVDHPGL.CVX file on the CDROM in \COREL\WP62 subdirectory and it
wasn't compressed or encrypted, hence, I only needed to COPY the file to my
WP62 directory.

So, if you are having trouble importing an HPGL plot file into WordPerfect,
look to see if you have the conversion file on your drive.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona