Re: One Question Survey

With reference to the pros and con on "help wanted" advertisement
posting on the list server, I believe there may be certain benefit to
our membership. As a minimum, this can be a welcoming service to those
who are seeking qualified help on short notice. The time it takes to put
an advertisement on SEAOSC newsletter is at least five weeks. In so
doing, more memebers may be attracted to browse through the Server. A
nominal fee can be set at a future date to defray lost of revenue. I
suggest this matter be referred to the SEAOSC Board for consideration.

James Lai