Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FEMA 310, Handbook for the Seismic Evaluation of Buildings -- A Prestandard[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: FEMA 310, Handbook for the Seismic Evaluation of Buildings -- A Prestandard
- From: FEMCCLURE <FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 05:43:06 EDT
Members of ASCE Standards Committee on Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings, If you are not a member of this ASCE Standards Committee, please disregard this email message. As you know, the deadline for comments on the subject document are due on May 29, 1998, alittle over a month from now. I would appreciate any comments on this document you might have sent to me at "FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com", not to the SEAOC LIST Server. I am particularly interested in your comments on Section 3.7.16, General Basic Structural Checklist, page 3-113, Shear Transfer, Vertical Components and Panel Connections, particularly concerning the requirements for Immediate Occupancy. I hope you will take the time to read and fill out the Ballot form and not just mark "Affirm" for each ballot item without serious consideration of the wording of the ballot item. Frank E. McClure FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: FEMA 310, Handbook for the Seismic Evaluation of Buildin
- Next by Subject: FEMA 310, Handbook for the Seismic Evaluation of Buildings --A Prestandard.
- Previous by thread: Merlin
- Next by thread: The interview....