Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Sl[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RE: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Sl
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:38:23 -0400
I had a Fibermesh salesman storm out of the office in a huff when he asked if I would specify Fibermesh in place of reinforcing and I answered "No." A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Dennis Wish wrote: . > If you review the product literature, I believe you will find that the . > company does not recommend the use of Fibermesh as a replacement for . > reinforcement or even WWF to control temperature cracking.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Site specific response spectra
- Next by Subject: RE: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Sl
- Previous by thread: Re: Topic: History of Conventional Framing Needed
- Next by thread: RE: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Sl