RE: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Sl

I had a Fibermesh salesman storm out of the office in a huff when he asked if
I would specify Fibermesh in place of reinforcing and I answered "No."

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Dennis Wish wrote:

. > If you review the product literature, I believe you will find that the
. > company does not recommend the use of Fibermesh as a replacement for
. > reinforcement or even WWF to control temperature cracking.