Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Granite's Modulus of Elasticity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Granite's Modulus of Elasticity
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 14:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
1. Does any one know what is the Granite's Modulus of elasticity (roughly) or where can I get it? (it is Sunday!) 2. Question: Modulus of Elastisity and Young's Modulus is the same but does "Modulus of Rupture" refer to the same property? Thanks K. Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural) Vancouver, B.C.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Granite Cladding (without mechanical fasteners)
- Next by Subject: Re: Granite's Modulus of Elasticity
- Previous by thread: RE: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Sl
- Next by thread: Re: Granite's Modulus of Elasticity