Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Re: One Question Survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RE: Re: One Question Survey
- From: Michael Davis <michael.davis(--nospam--at)ferc.fed.us>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:08:33 -0400
Bill Cain wrote: >[Bill Cain] I second that! Several posters have proposed complicated >rules for participation. Lets keep it simple. It's working pretty well >(particular thanks to Shafat for his light, steady hand on the controls!) >and a lot of good information is available. Splitting the list would cost >us all more time and trouble. Actually, for those of us who would want to subscribe to both proposed lists (one for business matters and one for technical matters), you would not notice anything different except that your replies and postings would either go to one list or the other. Everything else would look the same and not cost any more time. I only suggested this because it appears that the list of subscribers is rapidly growing. Pretty soon, we will not have the time to sort through all the messages to find what is essential for our business or technical concerns (especially on Mondays!), and important information may be overlooked. Mike Davis, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: One Question Survey
- Next by Subject: RE: Re: One Question Survey
- Previous by thread: Re: One Question Survey
- Next by thread: RE: Re: One Question Survey