Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Re: One Question Survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: RE: Re: One Question Survey
- From: Michael Davis <michael.davis(--nospam--at)ferc.fed.us>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:27:11 -0400
Bill Allen wrote: >Segregating the technical issues from the humor and business issues >(even if the amount of work to do this would be acceptable to Shafat >and technically feasible by the server) would further promote the >"geek" stereotype the public has of engineers. Not only do I think these >issues should be addressed in one listserv, but humor and business >issues should be mandatory reading. I was joking about the humor being limited to the business listserve. If anything, the technical listserve would need it more. :-) As for the geek stereotype - taking the calculators off our belts would help. 8-) Mike Davis, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Re: One Question Survey
- Next by Subject: One Question Survey
- Previous by thread: RE: Re: One Question Survey
- Next by thread: One Question Survey