Re: SLAB - Control Joints in Concrete Slab on Grade

Is it appropriate to use fiber mesh (I am assuming that this material is
the short, chopped glass admixture which I have seen) in walkways?  In
the installations which I have seen, ends of the chopped glass fibers
are exposed on the surface, detracting from the appearance, catching
debris, etc.