Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: rebar stakes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: rebar stakes
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:03:53 -0400
Phil: Check with the Coal Tar Epoxy Manufacture they have test data. Once again I am only recommending one way to make an Idea Work if you have a better one let me know I may be able to use it. There are several manufacturers of coating that take high impact and friction and several grades of the Epoxy. One quick way to do the rebar thing is to predrill a hole, cuts down on insertion problems still provides the resistance. Rob Stevens P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: rebar stakes
- Next by Subject: Reinforced Masonry Design Criteria
- Previous by thread: Re: rebar stakes
- Next by thread: Re: Subject: NEHRP Handbook