Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Catenary Calcs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org, mrhariri(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
- Subject: Re: Catenary Calcs
- From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:09:00 -0400
I have the 1973 edition under that title. However, this was replaced by a newly published ASCE standard called "Structural Applications of Steel Cables for Buildings". It is Standard ASCE 19-96. This is available from ASCE at www.asce.org or 1-800-548-2723. for $27. If all you need is the catenary formulas you can look in handbooks like Merritt, "Structural Steel Designers Handbook", 1972, pg 14-12. This one has both the parabolic and catenary formulas. Ed Haninger Fluor Daniel Irvine ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: Catenary Calcs Author: email@example.com_at_-FDInternet at FDINET Date: 4/27/98 1:05 PM Does anyone have a latest copy of "Manual for Structural Applications of Steel Cables for Buildings". Regards Mohammad Hariri, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Catenary Calcs
- Next by Subject: RE: Catenary Calcs
- Previous by thread: Catenary Calcs
- Next by thread: RE: Catenary Calcs