Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Column leveling plates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Column leveling plates
- From: LMMA <LMMA(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 18:09:28 EDT
I think a combination anchor bolt template and leveling plate, the same size as the column base, (the anchor bolts fastened to the template/leveling plate with double nuts and enough thread for final adjustment) is a way to get a good job and that it is a standard practice. There should be enough of a gap between the level plate and the footing to get a good drypack job. The gap depends on how big the column base is. The coordination is also better between the concrete and steel contractors.
- Prev by Subject: Column leveling plates
- Next by Subject: Re: Column leveling plates
- Previous by thread: Column leveling plates
- Next by thread: Re: Column leveling plates