Humor: Brain Teaser in real

I was installing Visioneer OCR 100 today and decided to check out the read
me file that came with it. Here is the first Installation instruction:

"This Readme contains late-breaking news regarding Pro OCR 100 for Windows.

Contents
	I.      Installation
	II.     Scanning
	III.    Working with Other Applications
	IV.   Other Known Problems

I.  Installation

Making Floppy Disks for Installation
If you do not have a CD ROM drive, you can install Pro OCR 100 from floppy
disks.  To create floppies follow instructions in the Readme.wri file
located on your CD in \vision\makedisk\.. To locate this file from Windows,
right click the CD ROM icon on your desktop and click Explore. Use Explorer
to navigate to \vision\makedisk and double click the Readme.wri file."

Now how do I copy those floppies and from where???? Is this paragraph even
necessary since those without a CD-Rom would not be able to get this far..
I submitted it to Windows Magazine.

Dennis S. Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com

ICQ# 6110557
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/6110557
"The rich will do anything for the poor but get off their backs."
Karl Marx