From: MRodrig273 [mailto:MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 1998 9:28 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Looking for current Post-tensioning projects

Hi there,

I am back, the Cal Poly student that does concrete reports.

I am looking for a project that involves post-tensioning or prestressing.  I
am taking a prestress class and I need to visit and observe a construction
site that has some prestressing in it.  The site visit will involve, video
taping the visit and possibly video taping the process of prestressing or
the
jacking of a post tensioned member.  I will be willing to drive anywhere in
california.  I would appreciate any help with this matter.  I need to do a
presentation next month about what I learned and observed.

Thanks in advance

Marlou
Arce 98
Cal Poly SLO