Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Stone masonry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Stone masonry
- From: "Dave Evans" <DEVANS(--nospam--at)tnhanc.alaska.net>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:37:35 -0900
- >received: from tnhanc.alaska.net by tnhanc.alaska.net (UUPC/extended 1.12p/sm2) with UUCP for seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org; Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:45:23 +0900
- Priority: normal
Does anyone know any experts on the repair and strengthening of old (circa 1905) stone masonry buildings? I'm also looking for references (texts, papers) on that topic. Thanks in advance, Dave Evans, P.E. TNH, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: STL: Coped/Blocked Connection
- Next by Subject: RE: Stone masonry
- Previous by thread: Re: bracing conections
- Next by thread: RE: Stone masonry