Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Some sad news..[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Some sad news..
- From: Structeng1 <Structeng1(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 22:59:57 EDT
I have just found out that my former employer, Gordon Kelsen (Martin & Kelsen) has passed away this morning. He had been involved with SEAOC for many years serving on several committees, the most recent was the Professional Practice committe of which he was a chairman. Services are tentatively set for this Sunday, May 3. If anyone one is interested in attending please contact me and I will update you on the specifics once I find out. I have notified Don Gilbert will also keep him posted. Gordon will be greatly missed. Sincerely, Michelle Kam-Biron, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Fwd: FW: Some New Laywer Lines
- Next by Subject: spangler formula
- Previous by thread: 5 Thanks for responses (Granite's Modulus of Elasticity)
- Next by thread: Re: Masonry