Some sad news..

I have just found out that my former employer, Gordon Kelsen (Martin & Kelsen)
has passed away this morning.  He had been involved with SEAOC for many years
serving on several committees, the most recent was the Professional Practice
committe of which he was a chairman.  Services are tentatively set for this
Sunday, May 3.  If anyone one is interested in attending please contact me and
I will update you on the specifics once I find out.  I have notified Don
Gilbert will also keep him posted.  Gordon will be greatly missed.

Sincerely,

Michelle Kam-Biron, S.E.