Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Masonry[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Masonry
- From: Amaloyan <Amaloyan(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:58:12 EDT
In a message dated 98-04-28 23:42:12 EDT, you write: << Can anyone recommend a book on reinforced masonry design in addition to the book by Jim Arnheim? >> Try : "Reinforced Masonry Design" by Robert R. Schneider and Walter L. Dickey Prentice-Hall "Simplified Masonry Design" by James Ambrose John Wiley & Sons, Inc. " Masonry Design and detailing" by Christine Beall McGraw-Hill Book Company. "Reinforced Concrete Masonry Construction Inspector's Handbook" By ICBO and MIA "Reinforced Grouted Brick Masonry" By MIA (Masonry Institute of America) Of course the masonry Bible by James Amrhein the revised Fifth Edition (94 UBC) is at the top of my list. Happy reading... Ara Maloyan P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Masonry
- Next by Subject: Masonry Parapet Walls
- Previous by thread: Some sad news..
- Next by thread: Reinforced Masonry Design Criteria