Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Reinforced Masonry Design Criteria[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Reinforced Masonry Design Criteria
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:03:27 -0500
The US Army Corp of Engineers TM 5-809-3 (also NAVFAC DM 2.9 and AFM 88-3) MASONRY STRUCTURAL DESIGN FOR BUILDINGS (latest I have is Oct 1992) is also a very concise useful reference guide. robert rollo, PE Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc. rrollo(--nospam--at)team-psc.com >-----Original Message----- >From: Drew Morris [SMTP:Drew(--nospam--at)alaska.net] >Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 1998 10:41 PM >To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org >Subject: Masonry > >Can anyone recommend a book on reinforced masonry design in addition to the >book >by Jim Arnheim?
- Prev by Subject: Re: rebar stakes
- Next by Subject: Reply to A. Roger Turk's Comments on Period Calculation for One Story Building
- Previous by thread: Re: Masonry
- Next by thread: SEA of Arizona State Convention