Re: Survey, final result (Corrected)

Dear Bill,

I have a Bachelor of Engineering with Honours and a University Medal,  I am
almost completed a PhD in Masonry, in dynamics  at Newcastle University
under Adrain Page,
I have won awards for repairs to St Andrews Church from the Institution of
Engineers for seismic retrofit to the Church.

I canna practice under your  BORPELS rules.

How much more restricitve do you wanna get

LOL

John Nichols

(this is a leg pull off as my 3 yr old daughter would say)