Re: Survey, final result (Corrected)

>... has a program where
>the insured participates in an educational, risk-reduction program and gets
>a break on premiums for successful completion. In general, my colleagues
>Regards,
>Bill Allen

In addition to the premium reductions for completing education programs,
they also give premium discounts for agreed contract ranges of limit of
liability below your policy limits.  It is a bit hard to explain to a client
that if they except a low contract LOL, your premiums go down, however
hardly enough to justify lowering your fee an amount that would be
attractive to the client. This however IMO could be construed as extortion.
Out of curiosity, how many times to clients question/challenge your limits
of liability?