Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Survey, final result (Corrected)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Survey, final result (Corrected)
- From: "Jeff Smith" <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:10:20 -0700
>... has a program where >the insured participates in an educational, risk-reduction program and gets >a break on premiums for successful completion. In general, my colleagues >Regards, >Bill Allen > In addition to the premium reductions for completing education programs, they also give premium discounts for agreed contract ranges of limit of liability below your policy limits. It is a bit hard to explain to a client that if they except a low contract LOL, your premiums go down, however hardly enough to justify lowering your fee an amount that would be attractive to the client. This however IMO could be construed as extortion. Out of curiosity, how many times to clients question/challenge your limits of liability?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Survey, final result (Corrected)
- Next by Subject: RE: Survey, final result (Corrected)
- Previous by thread: Re: Survey, final result (Corrected)
- Next by thread: RE: Survey, final result (Corrected)