Re[2]: Nordic Preformance Based Code

Nordic Region: Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland, Denmark, Estonia (future ??)

Dear Gudrun:

It is always nice to be the first and to represent the Nordic region view ,
welcome aboard.

It is my understanding that the Swedes where first in the implementation of
"performance-based code" starting in 199.

The Nordic Committee on Building Regulation (NKB) located in Helsinki is the
administrative secretariat. I do not have e-mail address for the NKB or know
what documents are available in the english language.

I am reading the Final Report of CIB Task Group 11 Performance-Based Building
Code, dated April 1997. The Nordic and New Zealand system are defined as a
complete  "top-down" building structure in the world based on the task group
report.

Nordic 5 Level and New Zealand "Top-down" Structure are the following:

Nordic 5 Level

Goals
Functional Requirements
Operational Requirements