I am looking for design guide and table for a semicircle 8" cmu arch design. The diameter is 16', th

I am looking for design guide and table for a semicircle 8" cmu arch design. The diameter is 16', the arch supports the wall weight above, and horizontal wind load. In the middle of the arch, there is a 2'-8" wide 8" cmu wall from slab to roof. I might consider a three hinged arch design.

Thank you for your help.

Roger Yin
Fax 314-552-8226