International Web Sites

I am interested in compiling a list of International Web sites devoted to Structural Engineering. Rather than randomly search for miscellaneous sites, I would be interested in hearing from engineers around the world who have favorite sites for me to visit. Specifically, I'm not interested in sites devoted to engineering advertisements or professional practices, but I am interested in professional organizations, building departments, individuals and organizations devoted to testing and research in structural engineering, building standards, materials, work done in other countries to support the International Building Code, Asian work on Earthquake hazard mitigation, Japanese residential construction and innovations from any country. I will be passing this along as I visit each one.

You can send them to me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dennis S. Wish PE
La Quinta, California
wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com

ICQ# 6110557
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/6110557
"The rich will do anything for the poor but get off their backs."
Karl Marx