Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
International Web Sites[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaoc@Seaoc. Org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: International Web Sites
- From: "Dennis S. Wish" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:17:02 -0700
I am interested in compiling a list of International Web sites devoted to Structural Engineering. Rather than randomly search for miscellaneous sites, I would be interested in hearing from engineers around the world who have favorite sites for me to visit. Specifically, I'm not interested in sites devoted to engineering advertisements or professional practices, but I am interested in professional organizations, building departments, individuals and organizations devoted to testing and research in structural engineering, building standards, materials, work done in other countries to support the International Building Code, Asian work on Earthquake hazard mitigation, Japanese residential construction and innovations from any country. I will be passing this along as I visit each one.
You can send them to me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Dennis S. Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: International Collecting on Invoices
- Next by Subject: Internships for summer?
- Previous by thread: I am looking for design guide and table for a semicircle 8" cmu arch design. The diameter is 16', th
- Next by thread: Lift Beams