Bulk Storage loads

I have to provide a design for an onion storage facility.  I have access
Midwest Plan Service -- Structures and Environment Handbook, 1983.
This gives methods for loading a vertical wall.  The job has a sloped
wall.
Is there more recent work done on this?
I have seen references that deal with the sloped wall, but cannot locate
them.  Can anyone help me out?

Valerie Eskelsen
Canam/Sun Steel Buildings and Joists
eskelsev(--nospam--at)juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]